Reduced labour requirement
Reduced crane dependency and improved HSE conditions
The CDP is operated from a safe distance. This reduces the risk of possible accidents.
One operator can manage to deposit large quantities of waste into a number of containers in one continuous operation.Personnel exposure to heavy system equipment is eliminated, improving the HSE standard.
The small footprint of the CDP system and its modular design makes it suitable to a wide range of rig designs and operational conditions.
- Complete CDP system has been operational on many rigs and platforms since 2002. In a 12 ¼” section, the average ROP has been 75 m/hr. Handled peaks of 120 m/hr
- Stena Don, Scarabeo V, TO Searcher, West Alpha and Sleipner A are just a few of the rigs to use the CDP.
- Weight: 3250 kg (7160 Ibs)
- Total length: 5800 mm (4500 mm radius)
- Width: 1500 mm
- Total height: 4450 mm
- Remote operated
- Reduced labour requirement
- Reduced crane dependency
- Filling of bins within radius of 4.5 meters
- 270° operational radius
- Reaching distance from 2.0 to 6.0 meters
- Reaching height from 0 to 4.0 meters
- Weight: 1620 kg (3568 Ibs)
- Length: 2212 mm
- Width: 1852 mm
- Height: 1616 mm
- Operated from deck – no climbing above 800 mm, ref. NORSOK Soo2-N
- Optimum use of capacity
- Safe stacking
- Lid, opening weight max 25 kg (55 Ibs), ref. NORSOK
- Sealed lids – no leaks in or out of the containers
- Drain valve in the bottom
- Reduced road transport cost